I found a new printer, yayy! No, I don't own my own yet, the one I would need is about 4 grand, so that is a ways off, but I found a new company to do my prints, they are AMAZING, and more reliable than the one I've been using, which is awesome.
I also ordered a scanner so I no longer have to pay someone to scan my originals to make high quality prints! We scan them, which is why they are so detailed with showing brush strokes and such, making the prints look like they could be originals. I'm working on learning photoshop right now so I can piece together my larger pieces that I'll need to scan. I am beyond excited, and cannot wait for the scanner to get here this coming week so I can start fiddling around with it and really learning how to do what is needed!
With saving money on scans I can put more money into art supplies, which means more new art! And I'm finally finishing up working Overtime at work, which means more time for art, which I have been sorely missing.
No comments:
Post a Comment