Friday, April 19, 2013

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!

That's right, another giveaway!  This time there will be a first, second, and third place winner!  It's currently going on on my Facebook page, you have to like my page AND share/like the images in the GIVEAWAY album.  Each share/like is one entry, can share as many times as you'd like, the more the better!  :]  The contests starts TODAY, and ends in two weeks.  Three winners will be picked via shares/likes.  All prints are matte paper prints.


First place gets all three of these:

Flirty Owl, 8x8

Be Mine, 8x8

Be Mine, 12x12


Second place gets these, Secret in 8x10, I Love You in 5x7

Secret, 8x10

I Love You, 5x7

Third Place Gets this, Peacock, in a 5x7

Peacock, 5x7


I'm still trying to find a way to do a giveaway via this blog, if you have any ideas please throw them my way!




No comments:

Post a Comment