So....I'm working on trying to make my Facebook Page better, registering as a Developer, doing the creating Apps thing, and, well, it's kinda killing me. How do people do this? I work full time and am also trying to get my art business going. So far it's going really well, but I still have a full time job and other responsibilities that I have to take care of. How do people do this without tons of money?
I hate to fail, so of course, I'll figure it out, but I may be a little peeved in the meantime, because now I have my full time job, where I'm on a computer for 8 hours, and then I come home and I'm on the computer trying to figure this out for a long time, and squeezing painting/drawing in sometime. In other words, I feel like I'm running around like a crazy person because I'm so busy. So, I apologize that my Facebook Page isn't better, but I promise I'm working on it, along with improving my website, my instagram posts, imgur, deviantart, etc.
Keep spreading the word, it keeps me motivated to not give up and be comfortable just doing everyday things and spend mass amounts of time with the love of my life, the hubs. Still working on this whole balance thing, I appreciate your patience!
No comments:
Post a Comment