In November the hubs and I moved to a new apartment, so we actually have room to move around, and there is room for me to do my art - finally! In our old apartment, where we lived for 11 months I did a total of two paintings, period. No drawings, nada. Since moving to our new place I have done at least 20 pieces - I love it! And the hubs is so amazing with helping me have time to do them and not feel guilty for painting instead of, you know...doing the dishes.
My day pretty much consists of working, coming home, working on my website, promoting my art, whatever it takes, advertising, starting a crock pot meal or getting everything ready to cook food for the hubs and I to take to work for lunch and dinner, then sleep, and I do it over and over again. On my days off the days are a bit different. I only eat if the hubs brings me food, because I'm too encased in my art or working on my website.
I have hundreds of different art ideas, but not always the motivation to do some of my more ambitious ones. If you have anything you think my style would be awesome on you should definitely throw it my way.
For now, here's an adorable thing the hubs did while we were playing Boggle a bit ago...

No comments:
Post a Comment