Do you have those days when you get feeling antsy, that you just have to get up and doing something different? Well, that happens almost every day for me, and art happens to be that I get antsy for. Art is what I love to do, and with all the different things I've been trying, I felt that I needed to share that with all of you! This is going to be a place for me to talk about all that I've been doing, and I'll be keeping you posted on what is happening on my site, paxelart.com. Check it out, get some prints, and you can even like my facebook page to keep posted with all that's happening!
Also, I got a few other places for you to look into!
Follow me on Twitter, which will soon be switching to paxelart
Imgur, Tumblr and even deviantart!
I also have an instagram, you can find me @Paxelart!

No comments:
Post a Comment