I'm struggling to get motivated though, as right now with me starting my new position at work the hubs and I have opposite schedules, and will for about a month. Since being married whenever I do art I have him sitting next to me, rubbing my back, squeezing my neck, playing with my hair, or randomly planting kisses on my cheek whispering that he loves me and commenting on the piece I'm working on. So, with him at work, and me here at home, I have zero motivation. I don't want to get in the habit of painting without him near, or have that be the norm now. I absolutely love being cuddled up while painting, and love still spending time with him while pursuing my dreams. *sigh* Our schedules really should match again soon, I'm kinda a baby when it comes to this, I've been spoiled with matching schedules for the whole year we've been married, and I definitely don't want that to change.
In the meantime, here's something that I LOVE, haha, cracks me up. I'm sure you've seen it, but it deserves a second watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment