So, I post weekly deals on my website,
Paxelart.com each Tuesday, and they run until 11:59PM the following Monday. This week is the week at the movies, and all of my cinema pieces are part of the deal. These are good for promotions and all, but, well, I am running out of ideas. I don't have the super catching wording that just draws you in, even with being married to an english major. I struggle with what to feature, but when I ask for feedback on Facebook I'm lucky to get one response. Fine, I'll feature what I want. I'm trying to give you input, I'm trying to find out what you'd like to see discounted so you can get the piece you've been wanting, but unable to afford, however, if you don't want to take the time to leave a simple comment or give feedback I cannot help. Frustrating, to say the least. But, congrats to Gabe, he wanted V for Vendetta to be part of the deal, and, whalah, it is!
Here are a few pieces from the weekly deal, you can see the rest here:
paxelart.com/weekly-deals.html
You can also follow me on facebook at Paxelart if you want to give me some feedback, or be entered in for free stuff. I do giveaways via Facebook, but you have to like my page to be entered. So, if you like free stuff throw a like my way and subscribe to my page!
No comments:
Post a Comment