So, this post is a little bit of a rant. You want happy, painting Pax? Skip this. You want honest, a little annoyed Pax? Keep reading.
I run Facebook ads each week to help promote my weekly deals. Yes, I can pick my budget, and nobody is forcing me to run these, but it's necessary for a business, so I have to. I am newly married, been married for just over a year, and I'm paying off student loans. Yes, my husband and I have good jobs, but extra money isn't in abundance, as we're trying to get out of debt. So, I pay for these ads, and I post a status on my Facebook page, asking what people want to see on weekly deals, or if they like them, or would rather have a month long deal, etc, and am lucky to get one response.
I am trying to help you get the art you want, but if you don't communicate I cannot do that. You liked my page, I am, therefore, assuming, that you enjoy what I do, and may even be fond enough of it to buy it. If I had a say in what went on sale at a store I wanted to purchase something them I'd definitely cast my vote!
I don't know how to do the interaction via social media to get my business going thing. It's not my forte, I don't know what to ask to intrigue, I don't know what people want to hear/see from me, because they don't say! I am just frustrated, probably because I'm more of a let's talk and sort this out now person, rather than the patient, waiting person. I'm not patient, at all. Huge flaw, I know, luckily, my husband has enough patience for both of us, and constantly reminds me that this business is really taking off fast, and anyone would think that but me.
For those of you that like my page and want to see more, thank you! Now, tell me what you want to see! It'd be MUCH cheaper to give me feedback, I'll probably do what you suggest, or something like it, then you can buy a print, as opposed to commissioning an original.
No comments:
Post a Comment