Monday, February 25, 2013

Thankful

So, before marrying the hubs I did art off and on, and never had the confidence to actually try to get my art out there.  Sure, I'd post some stuff on facebook, but as far as having a facebook page, a website, and trying to sell my art, no way was that an option.  Since being married my confidence had improved so much, and I'm finally able to chase my dreams.

I want to be an artist, for a career, not just a hobby.  However, that takes a lot of time, and quite a bit of money, and the husband is so supportive and willing to help out more, or set aside more money for my art business, and never complains.  I have no idea how I got so lucky, but dang, I certainly am the luckiest.

So...this is pretty much just a shout out to you, mi amor.  I love you, and I am so thankful for you, and how supportive you are.  Without you this would never happen, and I never would have started chasing my dreams.  Hopefully, soon, you'll start chasing yours.  I'm working really hard to make you feel like you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment